blogger graphics

Saturday, January 24, 2009

surgery

i got a mouth surgery today!
well, maybe its not a real surgery since it only takes 10 menit, but i think anything concerning scalpel and anesthetics is surgery. so here's the story. i 'm absent from school today to go to my dentist. AT FIRST i thought its like my friend's surgery, just to scraped my teeth because its too long. but then my dentist asked me whether im alergic to any kind of medicine. next thing i saw is a huge syringe with very unique top, just like in this pic.

the dentist injected me with the large syringe. its not painful, just later i felt my upper lip numb. and then i start to see scary sharp objects. i close my eyes quickly. hell no i want to see my lip being cut. i actually cried a bit. well, i guess nothing changed about child 'fearing' a dentist. i heard sounds of machine, pipes mostly. thankfully its not SAW or DRILL. of course i'll scream if its those items. well, still im scared even though i felt nothing at all. i keep humming to myself im yours lyrics that i memorize. just trying to put up my mind to another topic, rather hearing those "clang, drrrr" sounds..  the dentist asked me to wash my mouth. WOW ITS DONE? I THOUGHT THERE WILL BE DRILLS SINCE THE DOCTOR SAID HE WILL CUT MY TEETH.

i felt nothing at all, but one thing i know for sure.

SURGERY IS SCARY NO MATTER HOW IT IS.

oh yeah, meli even said im brave because i dare to do this surgery. haha. im feeling like 5 years old getting sticker cause im brave to see the dentist. 
im wondering. scared actually. what will happen if i eat too vigorous, laugh too much and the stitch WILL OPEN? OH NO ITS TOO ABSURB, rite??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home