blogger graphics

Saturday, January 17, 2009

cooking

yayayay, i cook some again. doughnuts. AT FIRST, i want to make cupcake, but apparently, i don't have any "cetakan", so tiffy and I decided to make doughnuts. But really, making doughnuts is tiring. First, we should wait for its fermentation for 1 and a half hour! I wait while watching simpson the movie again. hahaha. its still funny and hillarious :D
after that, i should roll the dough, but i dont have the roller, so i use CIMORY MILK BOTTLE. AIN'T I CREATIVE! but the dough is really sticky and it sticks to my hands and the bottle's. Tiffy and I were hopeless facing our shapeless dough. we couldnt make it into "a ball kindda like". Then rescue come from my neighbour's maid! she is great at cooking and she told us to add more flour. and yeay! look at the 'pretty' doughnuts i've made!














Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home