blogger graphics

Saturday, January 17, 2009

mellow and romantic songs

jason mraz fever! wow, so many people loving jason mraz right now. and i'm starting to. hahaha. actually, i dont like jazz, but his jazz is just amazing. the lyrics and the music is really nice. well, right now i'm trying to memorize im yours lyrics, which is very hard to sing! btw, im loving mellow songs right now so im comparing some. hehehe

jason mraz - im yours. his songs are very original btw. his jazz style is very unique,so you could easily regconized his songs. i think that's why we all love jason mraz hehe.


Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, whoa, baby you believe I'm yours
You best believe, best believe I'm yours


AND compare it to this one. its another song that im trying to memorize right now. secondhand serenade - fall for you.


The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

another one, james blunt - 1973



Simona
You're getting older
Your journey's been etched
On your skin

Simona
Wish I had known that
What seemed so strong
Has been and gone

I would call you up everyday Saturday night
And we'd both stay out 'til the morning light
And we sang, "Here we go again"
And though time goes by
I will always be
In a club with you
In 1973
Singing, "Here we go again"
And though time goes by
I will always be
In a club with you
In 1973


these are all amazing songs... which one do you prefer?
tell me at cbox!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home