blogger graphics

Sunday, December 21, 2008

HOLIDAY

here its comess. . . holiday for 2 weeks! well, its supposed to be fun buttt. . . i got nothing to do! seriously im bored!!
as i said before, i made many2 holiday plans, but guess what. nothing goes right. 
1. culinary wannabe with tiffy -well, i suppose, its another freak show i copy- failed cause there's no transportation
2. hunting - which i would love to do with my camera. and damnly, the camera is locked on my mom's room while she is at semarang now. so that left me with no camera, no video, no slr
3. stay over - mmm, well its not failed yet. just nearly will. ow gosh i hope this plan could smooth up, but i got no phonecell which is so FREAKIN VEXING. tiffy, ami, please quickly reply to me!!
gosh please someone tell me any fun stuff i could do during this boredom holiday! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home