blogger graphics

Friday, November 28, 2008

Choosing High School Makes Me Cry

Today AT FIRST i am really happy that i am received at SMAK 1, and moreover all my friends are also received. I even shouted with rena as soon as we finished the exams after i got this news. I WAS awfully happy today because i could do the final exams well too. However when i arrived home and chated with a friend of mine, he said that his brother said that SMAK 1 is unenjoyable, worse than cc (i dunno if it is compared to sanur), pile of tasks and exams, and you could not hang out much... I am confused now! Just like it wasn't enough, NONE of my friends will go to SMAK! Even though i registered with nearly 20 friends, JUST TIKA the one who is already sure to go there. When it was announced, ONLY MY MOM AND TIKA'S went there! AT FIRST I REALLY LOVE THIS DAY, and now i am crying over it.  
        

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home