blogger graphics

Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 random things about me

here's 10 facts that i know about myself
1. i truuulllyy miss my handphone n81 which is gone 2 months ago. Its new and i got it stolen.. stupid meee
2. i love eating ice. is it wierd??


3. i really wish could be received at smukiee :D, cause i'm kindda hopeless for the scholarship 
4. i am addicted to nyam-nyam now! Even if it is child's food, i totally love it 
5. my grades now are slipping because of reasons which i dont know hehehe, and i dont really care about it anymore
6. i love photography even though i'm really bad at it and not-so-creative
7. i like watching serial tv shows which is really wasting time


8. i always kindda screws up when i cook by myself. the food always different than its suppose to be -.-
9. i wish i could make it up with my friends. its just feels wierd without my usual friends
10. i love my parents who always do everthing for my sake :D

i think that's it for 10 not-so-important things about me and i'm giving this homework to evelyn, frisca, nadya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home