blogger graphics

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday plans

I love making holiday plans. Planning many fun activities, seriously its really easy to say and get worked up, but freakin hard to execute. Just like my holiday plans. Yesterday, out of spur moment, ami and me made plans of holiday to stay over at my place and play fireworks. This one is really possible to do. And i would love to. Then at the car, my father suggested crazy idea, but i'm sure will be a hell-of-fun. Using my uncle's villa at Puncak to celebrate New Year Eve!! Its not big, but i'm sure i't will be VERY VERY FUN. But still, its just my PLAN. And as i mention before, ITS FREAKIN HARD TO EXECUTE. God please help me so i could really celebrate this fun New Year!

Oh, one more. I got one more planning. Cooking with tiffy, at my house again. Its really hard to decide what dish to cook. Last night, she came up with HOPEFULLY-nice  recipe. "Kue Lumpur Asin". The sound is really weird, but the engridients aren't. Please let it be nice, let it be delicious, let it be . . . eatable :D:D

1 Comments:

Blogger s.t.e.F.A.N.N.Y said...

kayaknya enak tuh kuenya..hehe..di, buka blog gw ya..ada award buat lo.. ^^

December 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home