blogger graphics

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FREEDOM

That was the word that can best describe my life right now.
That was the word that i cant wait to shout out loud to the world.
Yet, that was the word that can determine my future.
That was the word that will be etched in my mind for many years to come.
For i have worked hard these 2 years to be able to write, express, and pen about it.
Freedom was what marked the beginning and end of my battle with O levels.

So many things have changed in these past few months. Sadly most are bads.
But after all is said and done, its HOLIDAY!
Bad, awful, and dreary experiences can easily be forgotten when i finally settle for home. Eating my favorite food, watching my long-awaited movies, but most importantly meeting mom and dad.
This holiday also seems to be sooo much fun! i got OFG, Semarang Trip, Bali diving trip, Pulau Tidung Outing, Bandung Stayout, Girls Night Out. Yep, all awesome experiences just waiting to happen.
These few months were undoubtedly tough, could possibly be the toughest of my life. But its good to know that the good days are still ahead of me. Although JC life might seems to be uncertain to the extreme, i believe its a good opportunity to start a fresh page. wish me luck okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home