blogger graphics

Saturday, June 18, 2011

a year.

Wow. its been a year since my last post. That's kind of amazing haha. well, I simply could not find any time to blog anymore so pardon the lack of posts. There are simply too many stories to tell about my life in Singapore that everything is indescribable, so to speak.
I guess I can recap a few of it. From the beginning of this year, puncak trip with scholars, hostel games, captain's ball cheering, hostel performance, ecp outing. well, those are the only ones that i could remember.




The fun with friends that I had is something very unique and incomparable to others I can say. Although my friends now are enjoying their high school life, which is truthfully enviable, but I'm also happy with my hostel life. The experience of living with your friends, creating your own family of brothers and sisters, having a group of your own, and being a part of something greater than yourself is simply invaluable.

But despite all the games, events, outings that we had, everything came with a cost. As day passes by, the mounting pressure on us escalates even further, the expectations are raised even higher, and as we walk down this path, it is inevitable to meet a junction up front. Sooner than later, all of us are gonna go our different ways. well, i want to quote the superquote made by my genius friend.

"The paths may be different. The distance may be vast.
But the infathomable depth of our friendship will always last"

Yeah,I certainly hope this friendship, this bond, of 48 people will last longer than ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home